Call for Participation
The interested team must provide the following qualification material for evaluation to the technical committee of the humanoid robot league.
- Team Data:
- team name
- www home page of the team
- name of team leader or team contact person
- e-mail addreass of team leader or contact person
- postal address of the team
- competition class: kid or teen or both
- A video of a demonstration of sufficient skills of your team’s autonomous, soccer playing humanoid robots. Namely the following skills must be demonstrated in the video:
- localization of unknown ball position,
- walking ability towards the ball,
- robot positioning at the ball for kicking,
- kicking the ball towards the goal,
- ability of getting up autonomously from a fall.
The maximum duration of the video is 5 minutes. The video must be supplied as a link to it at YouTube. No video means no qualification.
- A team description paper which fully describes your humanoid robot system, your research interests and a summary of previous relevant work and publications. The paper must be concise and of 6 pages maximum. The TDP must be according to the LNCS format which can be downloaded from here. The paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- A one-page specification (PDF) for each different type of humanoid robot used by the team that includes the followings:
- Robot picture
- Robot name
- Number of degrees of freedom
- Type of motors
- Computing unit
- Walking speed
- Other specs
Deadline for submission: February 6, 2009
Announcement of qualified teams: February 23, 2009
The technical details on how and where to submit all qualifying material will be announced soon.
Technical and Organization Committees
of RoboCup Humanoid League 2009